Senior Purchasing Specialist
This role will represent our company externally - towards suppliers of vehicles. Our goal is to be a partner of choice for all car dealers in our region (CZ+SK) and your job is to make it happen.
What we are looking for:
- Business oriented and open-minded person with ability to establish new relationships and find creative solutions
- Person to build long-term relationships based on trust, win-win attitude and a fair approach
- High bar, interest in being excellent, exceeding common standards, bringing non-standard solutions
- Proactive approach and owners mindset moving seamlessly from strategic to operational issues
- Analytical thinking, negotiation skills and the magic combination of love & assertiveness
- Experience in negotiating is an advantage
- Experience with operational purchasing is an advantage
- Knowledge and overview of cars business is an advantage
Your main responsibilities:
- Provides and actively searches for new vehicles (passenger cars) suppliers (by e-mail, telephone, regular business trips (at least 1-2 times a week), mostly dealers and importers of vehicles of brands in Czech republic and Slovakia
- Communicates and negotiates prices, conditions, capacity
- Care for existing suppliers (regular phone calls, face-to-face meetings)
- Creation and maintenance of contacts database in CRM software
- Bringing the spirit of common understanding into action
Your secondary responsibilities:
- Conduct price analysis for new or existing products
- Purchase management: allocation of contracts to individual partners, monitoring of capacity fulfillment of contracts
- Cooperates with other departments of the organization, especially the sales department and finance
What we offer:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At SG Auto (Schemnitz Group) we don’t clock in and out. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one. Small company - therefore no hideaway.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues - we like morning coffees, busy days, afternoon rests, sometimes long runs after work, sometimes movie nights in the office.
- Remuneration package based on commitment and results.
- Company car also for private purposes
Same as above but in plain English:
You will be the face of our company, representing us on automotive events, visiting dealerships and importers creating relationships. Every car dealers (and every sales representative) on our markets must know, that we are here, ready to buy cars in big volumes. If you like all the automotive events, test drives, promo days, press days – the job is definitely for you. If you rather make the magic happen and nurture relationships between 4 eyes, this job is also for you.
We need to be the number one choice of importers and dealers, who wish to sell excess stock or liquidate their excess capacities and you are the one, who they will call when such a situation happens. And that happens regularly. To achieve such position, you must invest into the relationships, be an educated professional partner and be ready to seize an opportunity – hand in hand with our internal purchasing department.
Please send us your CV and motivational letter (or any questions/comments) at email@example.com, or alternatively send us your details through form below.